Once you start processing sales, you will begin to receive commission and your account will accumulate Reseller credit.
To withdraw your money, you will need to either connect a Bank Account or a PayPal Merchant Account.
Here is how you can Withdraw Credit from your Reseller Account:
- Using your chosen browser, navigate to the following address:
- Enter your Reseller Account username and password and click Log In.
- At the upper right hand of the page, click WITHDRAWAL, beside DEPOSIT. The same option is also found under the Finances tab.
- On the WITHDRAWAL page, click on the WITHDRAW tab.
Click on the HISTORY tab if you wish to view your previous transactions.
- Under Type, select one of the following options:
The minimum amount per withdrawal transaction is $500 USD and the cut-off for withdrawal/payout transactions is every last day of the month. Our accounts department will process all requests received at the end of the month and this may take us up to 7 working days. You should also factor in interbank processing delays of up to 12 days.
- Select Single Payment to manually process a single withdrawal transaction with a specific amount not below $500 USD. Set the value in the box provided.
- Select Single Payment (All Earnings) to manually process a single withdrawal transaction of all current earnings.
- Select Automatic Payment to set the system-generated withdrawal processing, which is done automatically at the end of each month.
- Under Pay To, choose between Bank Account or PayPal, and enter the required details.
- Once done, click Submit Request.
Congratulations! You just successfully added credit to your Reseller Account.
Note: The Paypal option for processing withdrawals is still on its way. Please stay tuned for more updates.