Email Exchange supports other mobile devices, such as the Windows platform to get you access to emails and mail items conveniently on your mobile phone.
Important: This article uses the Windows 10 operating system as a reference. Once you have created a Mailbox for Email Exchange, then follow the steps below.
How to Set up Email Exchange with Windows Phone
Follow the steps below to start setting up your Email Exchange account on your Windows device.
- Swipe left from the Home Screen and tap Settings.
- Scroll to Accounts and tap Your email and accounts option.
- Tap Add an account, then select the Exchange option.
- Enter your Email Exchange email address, then tap Next button.
- Exchange server will validate your email address and will then ask you to enter your password, then tap Sign in button.
- A confirmation message will appear that set up is complete. Tap Done to exit set up window.
Your Email Exchange account on your Windows mobile device is ready to use.
You can also visit our step-by-step guides to learn how to set up Email Exchange on iPhone or iPad or Android mobile platforms. Please let us know if you need further assistance or any questions. We'd love to help!