Subscribing to your IMAP Inbox in Outlook 2013/Office 365
After setting up Outlook 2013/Office 365 as IMAP we recommend subscribing to your inbox so you can access your mail folders on all your devices.
Make sure you selected IMAP when setting up your Outlook 2013 before applying these settings.
- Open Outlook 2013 on your computer.
- Click File, then Account Settings and choose Account Settings.
- Click your email account and then click Change.
- Click More Settings and then the Advanced tab.
- In the Root folder path field, enter INBOX (all caps). Then click Ok to save.
Congratulations, you have now subscribed to your Inbox folder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- What is the difference between IMAP and POP3?
- How to setup Outlook 2007 to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook 2003 to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook Express for Mac to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook Express to check your Email