Faxes' rates depend on the plan and the destination you select. These rates can be viewed within your Account Manager.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Email Fax in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on Fax Rates in the menu on the left.
- Select your Fax Plan, country and the appropriate currency from the drop-down menus to see your fax rates.
Does my credit expire?
We only charge you for actual use. There are no subscription fees and your credit doesn't expire monthly. Expiration is based on fair use periods of 3, 6 and 12 months to cover fees for the fax line.
Do I pay for undelivered faxes?
Sometimes email takes a little while on the internet, but once our server gets your email, we will render and deliver it, usually within minutes. If anything happens that means the fax hasn't been successfully delivered, you don't get charged. This means no incomplete or empty faxes. For mass faxes a fair use rule applies.
When does credit expire?
- Any added credit has its own expiration date. This means that if you top up with 10 months to go on the credit you already have, whatever amount you add will expire 10 months later than it ordinarily would.
- Expiration dates can't be extended. This means that if you have $5 of credit remaining which is about to expire and you add credit, your added amount will have a new expiry date and your original $5 will keep its original expiry date.
- Credit has a maximum expiration period of 24 months. If you add credit three times in one week, your latest deposit will expire after 24 months.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.