Fax to Email is a service that lets you use your email address to send and receive faxes. It is a modernised and hassle-free version of your traditional fax machine — where every transaction can be instantly done online.
Fax to Email simplifies the whole sending process as it integrates seamlessly with your email.
Included in your account is the Fax Storage feature that is enabled by default. This allows you to store all Received and Sent Faxes within your Account Manager. Your Fax Storage limit depends on the Fax Plan you purchased during registration.
View your Fax Storage limit by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Email Fax on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Fax Number or Fax Plan that you want to view.
- The Fax Plan screen will open. Scroll down to the Features section to view your Fax Limit.
- You have the option to instantly upgrade both the Receive limit and Fax Storage of your account. Simply click the corresponding bar at the right and drag it to your desired number of limit. The rate of your upgrade will then be displayed right beside it.
- Click the Upgrade button.
Congratulations! You have just learned how to manage your Send and Receive Limit.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.