Why is my order still not active?
Your order may still not be active because either the payment has not yet been received or the product you have ordered is pending setup from Crazy Domains or the domain registry.
The setup process can take up to 48 hours depending on our backlog. You will be notified by email once it is complete.
If you have just registered your domain, the domain name maybe still pending approval from the registry.
If you recieve an EPP error, that means we were unable to write a change to a domain registry, this sometimes occurs on attempting to register, transfer or renew a domain. It can be for a variety of reasons. You won’t be able to fix this, however, we maintain a list of all current EPP errors and we fix them ASAP. It is not necessary for you to report an EPP error unless there are additional complications or it hasn’t been resolved within 48 hours on weekdays (Monday-Friday).
To find the reason why your order is still not active, you can check your Notifications easily by doing the following:
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on Email Notifications from the left menu.
Here you can view a full list of all your notifications.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- What happens to my Domains if I don't renew my Hosting?
- What is the hosting service Uptime Guarantee?
- Where is Live Chat support?
- How to change the Registrant (Owner) of my Domain Name
- Can I get a refund on my Hosting?